Followers

Friday, September 25, 2015

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #18


Hi All

Time for another challenge at

Thanks to all who entered our last Challenge.

This month our wonderful sponsors are

Prize: 2 or 3 Images if use TSB

Prize: 3 Images

How cool is that!
So onto my card. I have used Mixie from
I have coloured her with copics. Paper is from Magnolia (seemed
to go perfectly with her). I used Stampendous Embossing Enamels
"Shabby Pink" and "Shabby Blue" around the edges. This is my new
favourite product. Dies used are
Go Kreate - Square Frames Frilly #7
Spellbinders frames, Magnolia Swirl, Cherry Lynn doiley
Lace is from Ashcraft & Gifts 
Flowers from I Am Roses. Sentiment is Penny Black
Ribbon and bling from stash.
Thanks for dropping by
Hugs
Tracey
xxx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I really do appreciate them.
Hugs Tracey. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...